Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wishlist: High Quality Make-up Organizing Palette

Unii Palettes are one of the best make-up organizational palettes on the market right now.

Each UNII Palette Includes:
  • Magnetized Palette, so makeup pans stay put
  • Adhesive magnetic sheet with writable labels
  • Large, full-sized mirror for the makeup on the go
  • Movable thumb grip
  • Tight, rubberized seal prevents leaks
  • Fold-out instruction box
  • Outer dimensions : 3.7"D x 6"L x0.7"Thick
  • Inner dimensions : 2.8"D x 5.4"L x0.4"Thick


In comparison to MAC palettes, they're a bit thicker and smaller...but are loads more durable.  In my opinion, the best parts of these palettes are that they 1) come with a huge mirror, 2) can fit more than just eye shadows, and 3) they're super slick and sexy.  I'm a sucker for packaging, and this one makes the cut.  The once popular card board Z palettes just does not compare.

They're $29 a piece, and costs a $1 less with each additional palette you buy.  Free shipping for US and Canada is a plus.

The downside is the size and possible weight(?).  I wish they came in larger sizes so that I can fit more into them for it to be completely versatile--especially for on-site gigs.  I haven't found any reviews that complained about its heaviness, but several bloggers noted that the weight eludes to its durability, which I am a fan of.

Verdict:
Completely justifiable and next on my list after MAC's To The Beach.  I can throw blush, eye shadow, liner, lashes, travel brush into this baby, toss it into my purse, and travel the heck out of it.  Great for on-site gigs--won't create a cloud puff of mess due to the rubberized seal, the thumb grip allows me to carry it like a painting palette, travel-friendly, AND it will look appealing to clients.   

No comments:

Post a Comment