Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wishlist: 8-LED Lights in a Compact Mirror!

UK's Les Tai Tai's Model Mirror is a definite must-have for make-up fanatics on-the-go!  Especially useful if you're someone like Gen, who applies make-up in the car or if you're re-touching in a club or traveling on a plane with horrendous lighting. It comes with 8 embedded LED lights, 2 compact mirrors (one regular and the other 2x magnification), a drawstring cloth and extra battery.
They're steep-$34 a pop...but well worth it in my book (like most things that are expensive...NOT ALL though--I still have yet to justify paying that much for a YSL lipstick).  Unfortunately, for the U.S., only a handful of designs are available, but at least shipping is free!  You can get your Model Mirror on their U.S. website here.  Personally, I'm really fancying the Summer Candy Cane design:
The only down-side that I can think of besides of the price, is having to replace the battery so very often, especially if you're an avid user.

Verdict: 
This is a definite wish-list item for me, but I don't think I'll be purchasing this anytime soon.  I usually apply make-up once a day and barely do any touch-ups unless I'm on my feet the whole day and FEEL that my face is a hot-oily mess.  Maybe if I was making a little more money...  

No comments:

Post a Comment